Wednesday, December 31, 2008

In the Closet: Nanette Lepore


I've found another dream closet. Nanette Lepore's Dressing Room. It's another closet that's bigger than my bedroom, and it's beyond fantasy. This photo, by William Waldron (one of my favorites) for Elle Decor, is inspiring me to clean out my own sad closet. I just hope that poodle is one of those hypoallergenic dogs that doesn't shed!

I'd also love to have a closet full of Nanette Lepore's clothes. The fringe skirt of hers I spluged on about 4-5 years ago is still one of my favorite pieces.

3 comments:

shanon said...

I love that chandelier... what I'd really love is a DYI inspired by it. Hmmmm.... a 2009 resolution? *must find*

Paris Atelier said...

***Sigh*** I'm in love!

thebubbreport said...

Shanon, with the right rings, wire, and crystals, I think it's a doable DIY! Remember when capiz shell chandies were thousands of dollars and then West Elm knocked them off for about $99?

I put a cheap chandy in my closet and it makes me happy, though it's rather dim in there, which is probably a good thing b/c it's such a mess!

becky