Monday, February 7, 2011

Kim Richards and her Wooden Shoe

Oh I am so sad I have not had time to keep up with blogging about the Real Housewives. With two different casts and several Watch What Happens Live episodes each week, it's just to overwhelming. Plus, I am writing full time for Houzz, so by the end of the day it's hard to look at the laptop screen anymore.

One issue I had with RHOBH was "who the hell are Kim and Kyle Richards"? I loved queen bee Kyle (she's not a bully, she's simply the one everyone wants to be BFFs with the most and she dresses the best and looks the least plastic). However, my friend Mike Pooley forwarded me this clip of Kim Richards on Little House on the Prarie and I just had to share it. I remember this bizarre episode very well. I had blocked out that Pa got into a disturbing barn fight. Oh, and by the way, if you find the Diff'rent Strokes episode nearby on YouTube, you may recognize Kim. I have no idea why Arnold was at a bus station, but I remember her in that episode!





1 comment:

alix said...

oh sweet jesus, talk about a maudlin tear jerker!!!! her dad was kind of a weirdo.....i have to say she was pretty cute! (am i crazy?)